DanTermBank Workshop 2012
Invitation: DanTermBank Workshop
Workshop title: Knowledge extraction, ontology construction and ontology validation - Principles, methods and applications
We are pleased to invite you to a workshop which will be held within the framework of the DanTermBank project on Wednesday 24th October at Copenhagen Business School, Dalgas Have 15, 2000 Frederiksberg (Room SV108 - ground floor West).
The speakers are:
- Khurshid Ahmad: AnOther Voice
- Amor Montané March: Presentation of TERMINUS 2.0
- Beatrice Daille: Presentation of TTC- Terminology Extraction, Translation tools and Comparable corpora.
- Youngja Park: The need for knowledge resource construction tool: Case study on emotion detection in email messages
- Tine Lassen: Automatic extraction of information about concepts
- Hanne Erdman Thomsen, Radu Dudici: Automatic ontology construction and validation – demo
Participation is free, but registration is necessary. Lunch is available at your own expense in the canteen, but coffee / tea will be served during the workshop.
Please send your registration (no later than October 19th 2012) to:
Anna Elisabeth Odgaard: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you.
The DanTermBank Project Team
Last updated by: Anna Elisabeth Odgaard 03.09.2013